If you like tennis sports and data, you may want to check out the YouTube video below:
Although the article title says “short”, it is a quite verbose history. Some of content seems to be the author’s personal opinion. However, it still provides some good references.
I used Jaspersoft, Pentaho, and Tableau. I am using R, Qlickview and Microsoft BI these days. They are all pretty good, except that Microsoft is always on catching-up mode.
In the hierarchy of knowledge, data moves to wisdom in three steps:
- From data to information by applying context
- From information to knowledge through analysis
- From knowledge to wisdom through action
- PowerPoint 2013: Visualizations
- Powerpoint 2013: Visualizations Part 2: Creating Data Infographics with Charts and Graphs
- PowerPoint 2013: Visualizations Part 3: Creating Infographics with SmartArt and Apps for Office
- PowerPoint 2010 and Excel 2010: Perfect Partners for Connecting Data to Presentations and Dashboards
If you watched the movie “Italian Job”, the news is just like the movie!
If you’re in the mood to have your mind blown, these 10 optical illusions will definitely do the trick.
Three new charting tools in 2013 Microsoft Excel: